6.14.2008

Vermont 1

I drove to Vermont over the weekend to see my friend Kelli. We had such a good time doing girl things. I hiked a few trails and drove around some back roads to photograph.


Kelli got her solar panels installed a few weeks ago. We were both checking the battery power to see how much energy the sun produced. Enough to keep the lights going till wee hours!


Who says there are no BEARS around. Pretty obvious bear claw right next to the trail.


Teddy climbed Putney Mountain.


Kallee and Teddy were instant friends, but Kallee wouldn't share her treasure stick that she found underneath the Hamilton Falls in Jamaica State Park.


What was he thinking trying to play with cows!


My friend Sara who I babysat when she was eight is all grown up. She lives on one of my favorite farms in Westminster West with a group of her friends. We went photographing together and it was so sentimental since it was her mom, Catherine who introduced me to photography eleven years ago! Check out her gallery in Brattleboro - Catherine Dianich Gallery.

No comments:

 

free myspace counters
Target Online Coupons